|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 5, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||10+ Years|
Experience Management Senior Manager - Partner Ecosystem (Dublin/London)
Our client is a growing international SaaS company that specialises in experience management with a European headquarters in Dublin. With over 10,000+ clients worldwide, it has led to exciting opportunities within the company as they plan for expansion.
This role requires an experienced professional who will work within our client’s Practice Launch team, focused on helping key strategic partners establish and grow their platform practices. This role is a strategy/creative hybrid that serves as a strategic consultant to leaders at our client’s key strategic partners. They are looking for someone to be based in either London or Dublin.
- Design and develop practice development strategy with key partners and stakeholders
- Map partner capabilities to strategic priorities of their new platform practice and jointly define roadmap for success
- Build and own practice development blueprint and roadmap aligned to our client's and partner business goals and objectives
- Work closely with Partner Enablement team to ensure capability development programs align to the needs of a successful platform practice, and provide input on future enablement activities
- Partner with the Ecosystem Team and key stakeholders to ensure practice development activities are executed in a timely manner to deliver an exceptional partner experience
- Develop and cultivate a relationship with key leaders in Partner organizations to ensure successful practice development
- Support partner business reviews with assigned partners and report and represent the progress of practice development roadmap within the company.
- Lead team and provide ongoing governance of partner practice development by communicating with key partners to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- 10+ years of experience and a track record of developing strong, successful consulting practices that result in a material impact on the business
- Extensive experience developing and managing complex engagements using program management best practices
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritising activities and deliverables.
- Ability to design and facilitate workshops with Qualtrics and Partner stakeholders, resulting in clear deliverables
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Comfortable navigating complex organisations with a solid understanding of professional services operating models
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]