|Date Posted||November 27, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5 Years|
ASIC Design Engineer (Dublin)
Our client is a technology company designing exceptionally fast, page-wide printers for desktop and industrial markets. They collaborate with in house design groups around the world developing software, inks and mechanical systems.
They are looking for IC engineers with experience in designing and verifying ASICs and FPGAs to join their design team working on ASICSs for print controls and data paths, integrating CMOS and MEMS with roles available for front and back end engineers.
This role will require you to development the specifications and architecture through to implementation, final verification, review and release.
- Development of IC specifications based on customer & system requirements
- Design of an IC architecture to efficiently implement the specifications
- Writing block specifications for digital IC functions
- RTL implementation in VHDL and/or Verilog
- Testbench development in VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog/SystemC/UVM
- Block/system level verification
- BSc (Eng) or equivalent in Electronics or related subjects.
- 5+ years experience in IC design and/or verification.
- FPGA development and validation.
- SoC design.
- At least two of VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog, C, System C and scripting languages.
- Assertion-based verification.
- AMBA/serial interface protocols.
- Ability to work closely with a project team to achieve common goals.
- Self motivated.
- Communicating with internal and external project stakeholders.
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]