|Date Posted||July 13, 2018|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||1 Year|
Our client helps sales teams win the deals that matter. Their platform and proprietary methodology transforms siloed sales people into slick, collaborative revenue-generating teams. Join them to help companies like HPE, BT, GE, Autodesk and Salesforce boost revenue while also creating happier customers. Our client’s platform is built on the Salesforce platform, and their focus is to increase sales velocity while delivering innovation and customer success. You are a key component in helping their team win the deals that matter.
Our client is looking for top-performing sales professionals who are passionate about an extraordinary work environment and are motivated to advance their career in B2B software sales.
Your efforts directly contribute to Altify’s top-line revenue growth. As a BDR, you are responsible for sourcing, educating, nurturing and developing sales leads into qualified opportunities that will close and add to Altify’s growing customer base. Employee development is central to our core values.
What you'll do:
- Drive Altify’s growth through outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Educate and develop leads through outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events and campaigns.
- Prospect into an Enterprise target account list ranging from the Global 2000 to Fast growing tech organizations; forming relationships with First Line Sales Managers to C-Level executives.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points and the handoff to an Account Executive.
- Develop and maintain territory and daily plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Use Salesforce.com to track activity and update account/contact information.
- Be tenacious. Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
- Hit and/or exceed quotas.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience as successful Sales Development in enterprise software industry. Previous experience in start-up organizations is a plus.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify business challenges that Altify can solve
- Intellectually curious and with keen interest in technology.
- Proven track record achieving measurable monthly lead development/sales goals through outbound prospecting
- Adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develop alternative solutions.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and highly proactive.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com highly encouraged.
- Proven ability to manage territory and execute outbound prospecting strategies.
o Pre-call planning
o Opportunity qualification and objection handling
o Call structure and control
o Time and territory management
Sean Galligan is the point of contact for this role. If you have any questions for him in relation to this opportunity, please don"t hesitate to contact him via:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone:+ 353 1 905 2693