|Location||South County Dublin, Ireland|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2017|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5 Years|
Great opportunity to join a South Dublin-based R&D team working on a pioneering product offering. Broad experience in commercial applications and a passion for innovating in the area of web technologies will combine to design and build the next generation of Connected Health applications.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Develop applications working closely with other front end/back end developers contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Unit test code for robustness, usability and general reliability
- Identify and correct bottlenecks, fix bugs and improve application performance
- Help maintain code quality, development processes and automated testing
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency and presenting these for architectural review
Required Skills and Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- 5+ years working experience in Java using Spring Cloud and Spring Boot.
- Working experience scalable architectures based on Micro services.
- Working experience in message streaming systems. e.g. Apache Kafka.
- Working knowledge NOSQL databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to work in both international and multifunctional teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Agile methodologies
- Continuous delivery
- Software Development in a regulated environment – ISO13485/IEC62304
- Medical or Clinical domain awareness
We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and ambitious and developers who are looking for a challenging role in a fast-moving team environment. This will be a multinational program and some travel may be involved.
Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Caroline in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact her via:
01-9056291 or 083 4524413