|Date Posted||February 21, 2019|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Experienced (Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
Our client's Customer Success Team is at the heart of the company. They work as strategic consultants with customers throughout their lifecycle. They understand their goals and provide best practice insight and solutions to the challenges they face. They are looking for resourceful individuals to join their growing CS team and have a huge impact on their clients' experiences with this company and their overall business success.
Profile of hire
As a growing team, this client is looking for candidates with varying levels of experience who possess the right skills and passion to succeed in this role. If you have 3-8 years of client-facing experience, have the ability to build strong relationships and manage stakeholders. You are excited by the opportunities of technology and believe you could thrive at a fast-growing tech company. You are ambitious and want to develop your skills and career.
What success looks like in this role
You will become a trusted advisor for your clients on projects, best practice, and strategy. You will know you are doing a great job when your clients renew and expand their usage of our client's platform and services. You demonstrate outstanding organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with your clients. You are resourceful in the face of challenges and refuse to give up until your clients succeed.
Day in the life
- Drive Client Success
- Develop relationships with influential stakeholders in a client organization and convert them into company and product champions
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts and advise clients on their journey to maximise the value they get from our client.
- Understand clients’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how our client can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement best practices in experience management across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Establish success plans that define client goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Conduct client workshops and prepare content to help them get the most out of their products
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally
- Advocate for the needs of clients to leaders in different departments
- Escalate critical client concerns internally and mobilise resources to resolve issues
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among their clients
- Have input on the product roadmap by championing the desires of your client portfolio
- Monitor Client Health Metrics
- Monitor product usage and intervene as early as possible when risks arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and identify opportunities for growth
- Motivate your clients to embrace our client's offerings and become advocates for our client
This is a role that can offer a diverse range of opportunities on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to influence how companies are using data to make insight-driven decisions that affect overall company strategy. You'll also have the opportunity to influence the evolution of the product by acting as the voice of the customer and interfacing with the Product Managers and Engineers. It is a role where people can make a real impact from Day 1 and continue to grow in influence!
Sean Galligan is the point of contact for this role. If you have any questions for him in relation to this opportunity, please don"t hesitate to contact him via:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone number available on request.