|Date Posted||November 29, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
Customer Success Manager - Spanish Speaking (SaaS)
Our client is a growing international SaaS company that specialises in experience management with a European headquarters in Dublin. With over 10,000+ clients worldwide, it has led to exciting opportunities within the company as they plan for expansion.
This role is apart of the Customer Success Team who work as strategic consultants with customers throughout their lifecycle. They understand their goals and provide best practice insight and solutions to the challenges they face.
Our client is looking for resourceful individuals to join their growing CS team and have a huge impact on their clients' experiences with this company and their overall business success.
- Assume revenue responsibility for a mixture of both SMB & Enterprise, strategic customers with a focus on Spanish speaking regions. You will understand their businesses to achieve quarterly and annual renewal and expansion targets.
- Define and execute your strategy for maturing and expanding customer accounts by establishing and managing relationships with senior executives at some of the world’s largest enterprises.
- See a problem, solve a problem. Work with cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Professional Services to evolve, scale and improve our customer’s Qualtrics experience.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the entire suite of Qualtrics solutions.
- Help to build, define, and architect the experience management category, and champion it to the world as one of the fastest growing segments in the experience economy.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in science, technology, engineering, commerce, business or a related field.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- 5+ years experience in a combination of consulting, strategy, operations, product management or an equivalent field. Prior experience in management consulting or an advisory role in a related industry is preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully build scalable business operations, track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end.
- This position is expected to utilize data and metrics to communicate strategy to internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity. Ability to be efficient with limited resources, to understand business needs and to communicate and present to Senior Management effectively.
- Ability to consider implications beyond individual customers, thinking holistically about the industry and Qualtrics partnership with the customer business, and anticipating needs for increasing product performance and utility for customers.
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]