|Date Posted||February 21, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
We have a unique opportunity for passionate product and communication focused engineer to work with the Chief Product Officer in being an advocate to the developer community, create great content, messaging, and demonstrations in fields as diverse as Pharmaceutical, Financial, Law Enforcement and high end Machine Logging environments.
If you’re passionate about effective communications, problem solving, talking to the technical community and customers, empowering sales team with great content and of course analytics, big data, knowledge representation concepts this is an opportunity to join an Early Stage, company with very ambitious plans - and a very innovative product.
Our client is:
- A great start-up with a unique approach to Data Intelligence, combining Search and Knowledge Representation approaches.
- A passionate team with the highest academic credentials in Information retrieval, knowledge representation and machine learning.
- Working with clients in Life Sciences, Financial Services and Law Enforcement & Intelligence.
- 3+ years experience in either Developer Advocacy or Relations, Technical Product Marketing or data Solution Engineering
- Native English language skills
- Excellent and proven effective communication skills oral and written.
- Excellent client facing skills and strong problem solving aptitude.
- Ability to put together data for demonstrations, use an advanced analytics product, do data preparation as required.
- Ability to coordinate stakeholders for joint marketing with third parties.
- Competence in the BigData or Analytics industry, with exposure to different analytics and data products.
- Excellent use of all the software required to create technical publications/blogs/material.
You preferably have:
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana.
- Competence on ETL tools and data integration workflows, using several backends
- Operational data logging/Cybersecurity experience
- Knowledge graph/ Semantics (OWL, RDF).
- Knowledge and use of: Style guides (Microsoft, Apple, Google), Dictionaries (Oxford, Merrion-Webster) stylebooks (AP Stylebook vs Chicago Manual of Style vs Harvard).
- A second language
Cathal Grogan is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Cathal in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact him via: