|Location||Dublin 2, Ireland|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||2 Years|
Our client provides connectivity for the Internet of Things. They’re based in the City Centre, right next to the buses and the Dart. Great working conditions, apparently people hardly ever leave. Excellent training is provided so you can upskill on those additional bits and pieces you’ve always wanted to learn.
You can take a major role in the platform’s future by joining them as a Dev Ops Cloud Engineer.
You will be ensuring the improvement, deployment, maintenance and support of my client’s Cloud platform, across system and network infrastructures, looking for constant ways to provide and facilitate scalable and robust solutions for developers and customers alike.
You should have:
- In-depth knowledge of cloud deployments (AWS, Azure)
- A very keen interest in Dev Ops and automation (fascination also acceptable)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a keen interest in:
- peer collaboration (including cross-team environments)
- operations engagement
- a palpable passion for new and evolving technologies.
- Extensive experience in cloud deployment (AWS, Azure)
- Thorough knowledge of Windows and Linux Systems Administration within a complex data centre environment
- Detailed knowledge of:
- configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
- scripting (Python used widely)
- network administration protocols and environments
- middleware configuration (nginx, RabbitMQ)
- scalable deployment
- monitoring (Zabbix, DataDog, Grafana)
- automation (Vagrant, Terraform, VirtualBox)
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar)
- Knowledge of containerisation, enterprise virtualisation, decoupled systems, and Build and Release engineering a distinct plus
- EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa required
Sean Galligan is the point contact for this role. If you have any questions for Sean in relation to this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact him via:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +353 1 905 2691 | +353 87 778 5371
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe. For further information, go to www.verifyrecruitment.com