|Date Posted||December 6, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||4 Years|
DevOps Engineer - Fintech (Dublin)
Our client is innovative Fintech developing a trade finance network. This distributed trade and working capital finance network provides an open platform and distributed network that allows trading parties to automate and streamline their trade and supply chain fiance activities, connect, exchange data, and transact peer-to-peer and in real-time.
The Dublin HQ is looking for a DevOps engineer with Cloud experience with AWS Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, Docker, and Jenkins to join the team.
- Working with software developers, infrastructure administrators, and enterprise architects to plan for, implement, and maintain software solutions across numerous deployments.
- Support cloud environments
- Perform software development builds and automated testing
- Monitoring existing infrastructure.
At least 4 years’ demonstratable experience in any of the following (more the better):
- Containers and container orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Databases and implementing databases at scale (MongoDB, SQL)
- AMQP, MQ, or other message broker software (RabbitMQ)
- General programming language (Python, Ruby, Go)
- Scripting language (Bash, Powershell)
- Strong working knowledge of infrastructure components at scale
- Experience of logging and monitoring software (Graylog, Prometheus)
- Resiliency, Performance, Stability testing
- Strong experience and knowledge of security
- Strong troubleshooting experience
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]