|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5+ Years|
Our client delivers a new class of advanced threat defense that delivers real-time detection and analysis of active network intrusions.
Their technology picks up where perimeter security leaves off by providing deep, continuous analysis of both internal and Internet-facing network traffic to automatically detect all phases of a breach as attackers attempt to spy, spread, and steal within your network.
They directly analyse network traffic in real time using a patent-pending combination of data science, machine learning, and behavioral analysis to detect attacker behaviors and user anomalies in the network. All detections are correlated and prioritized to show an attack in context, and their machine learning adapts as attacks evolve.
Platform Ops Engineers are critical when it comes to keeping both their customers and the engineering team running. As part of the Platform Ops group you will work on products critical to their operations and software that proactively detects issues with systems in the data center, in the cloud, or at customer sites.
- Development and maintenance of customers' update and telemetry systems based in Python
- Building Pipelines for doing continuous integration and continuous deployment for their products.
- Development and maintenance of new features for automation of system bring up and testing
- Programming languages: Python, NodeJS
- Jenkins is our tool of choice for CI/CD.
- Elastic Search and scaling it for very large datasets.
- Comfortable with AWS/Azure/On Premiss deployments, networking, and security best practices.
- Infrastructure as code so knowledge of Terraform and Ansible is good.
- Linux system proficiency.
Eoghain Cooper is the point of contact for this role. If you’re confident that this role is a good fit for you, get in touch with him via e-mail at [email protected]