|Location||Dublin 9, Ireland|
|Date Posted||May 31, 2018|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
Digitary helps some of the world’s top universities to certify academic qualifications online. We are now looking for a Support Engineer to join our Dublin team and to assist both our existing Higher Education customers and our new wave of international University clients as they onboard onto our SaaS platform.
We pride ourselves on a good company culture and working environment. By working at Digitary you will get an opportunity to become part of a highly knowledgeable and experienced team, learn valuable new skills, and help transform the way legitimate academic qualifications are verified around the world.
This role is both technical and customer facing. The successful applicant will be required to:
- Work according to defined shifts in order to help our international teams provide 24/7 support cover Monday to Friday. On call one weekend in four.
- Use knowledge-based support platforms to troubleshoot and resolve complex client issues across multiple platforms and time zones in accordance with agreed SLAs.
- Prioritise daily flow of tasks, liaise with our development team, escalate issues as appropriate
- Write high-quality documentation, in English, to cover new features and to guide customers through various system use cases in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist with specification, development and testing of new features and software fixes.
- Fluent and professional oral and written English
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Background with relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL)
- Reading and analyzing application and server logs
- XML, HTML, CSS, Java
- Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Atlassian Suite (Confluence / JIRA / Bamboo / Bitbucket)
- REST, PHP, Freemarker, XSL-FO (FOP), WordPress
- Basic scripting and programming
- Familiarity with user acceptance testing
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, ELK.
- Understanding of Security, PKI and Encryption
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for the right individual.
Sean Galligan is the point of contact for this role. To have a chat or to ask any questions you may have, get in touch with him via e-mail at [email protected], or via phone at +353 (0) 1 905 2691.