|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||2 Years|
We have a highly unique opportunity for a driven, passionate Technical Consultant in a Data Intelligence company, dealing with Pharmaceutical, Financial, Law Enforcement and high end Machine Logging environments.
If you’re passionate about Big Data, Analytics and its impact on Enterprise, and love working with brilliant engineers and customers to join the dots to bring solutions to life, this is an opportunity to join an Early Stage, VC Backed company with very ambitious plans.
- A great start-up with a unique approach to Data Intelligence, combining Search and Knowledge Representation approaches
- Momentum – imagine in a crowded “Big Data” world clients telling us we have a unique value proposition and they "have never seen something like this" (and want it! :))
- A passionate team with the highest academic credentials in Data Semantics research
- Clients in Life Sciences, Financial Services and Law Enforcement & Intelligence. Extremely interesting data and world impacting problems to solve.
- Funding and experienced leadership
- Huge passion and drive on the subject, with focus on real life working implementations. Ability to turn your ideas into working code effectively.
- Wide and comprehensive exposure to the most widely used techniques and toolkits.
- Competence and exposure to Natural Language processing entity extraction, deduplication and similar processes.
- Exposure and awareness of Information Retrieval and Database techniques.
- Strong problem solving skills
You preferably have:
- Ph.D welcome, but not required in presence of strong, demonstrated competence.
- Exposure to modern Data technologies (Hadoop, Cloudera, Elasticsearch, Apache projects)
- Competence in business intelligence and log amanagement (Tableau, Cognos, QlikView)
- Semantics (OWL, RDF)
- Development experience in agile teams.