|Date Posted||November 28, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
Elastic Implementation Engineer (Data Intelligence)
Our client has a highly unique opportunity for a driven, passionate Technical Consultant in a Data Intelligence company, dealing with Pharmaceutical, Financial, Law Enforcement and high end Machine Logging environments, based in their Dublin offices in Grand Canal Dock.
If you’re passionate about Big Data, Analytics and its impact on Enterprise, and love working with brilliant engineers and customers to join the dots to bring solutions to life, this is an opportunity to join an Early Stage, VC Backed company with very ambitious plans.
Our Client Has:
- A great start-up with a unique approach to Data Intelligence, combining Search and Knowledge Representation approaches
- Momentum – imagine in a crowded “Big Data” world clients telling us we have a unique value proposition and they "have never seen something like this".
- A passionate team with the highest academic credentials in Data Semantics research
- Clients in Life Sciences, Financial Services and Law Enforcement & Intelligence
- Funding and experienced leadership
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial enterprise software implementation, enterprise software environments and support roles
- Good client facing skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- General development experience and proficiency. While the role is primarily about integration to solve customer problems, special improvements, bug fixes or customizations will be required and you won't be shy to get hands on code, side to side with the dev team.
- Experience developing, configuring and supporting Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana. With a certificate in Elasticsearch a major advantage.
- Competence on ETL tools and and data integration workflows, using several backends
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Proficiency in Python and in general scripting languages.
- The ability to travel freely across Western Europe when needed for client engagements, experience in out of hours supporting roles. Applicants must have EU citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa due to these travel requirements.
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]