|Date Posted||September 30, 2017|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Minimum Experience||1 Year|
Our client, a subsidary of a large pharma group offering services in Medical Surgical & Consumables, Critical Care, Service & Calibration currently has an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer who will work predominantly in the Ulster Area.
Reporting to the Service Team Leader and Service manager, the field service technician is responsible for the preventative maintenance, fault resolution, calibration and validation of a range of medical devices for the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
- Product support across designated equipment.
- Management of customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Generation of validation reports in a timely manner and to regulated standard
- Manage and update spare parts
- Flexibility in your approach to work and travel
- Comply with any departmental changes which have been implemented to aid the successful running of the service department.
- Proactively work with the service team leader regarding any issues observed in the field
- Ability to work well on your own yet still be in contact and offer support to a service team
- Strong fault-finding ability
- Technical qualifications: Electronic Engineering qualification.
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent customer focus
- Motivated self-starter
- Speaks fluent English
- A field service based electronic / ICT background is also a distinct advantage.
The client is offering a strong base salary and benefits (including company vehicle) for the successful candidate. Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Caroline in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact her via:
01-9056291 or 083 4524413