|Date Posted||August 21, 2017|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
Do you want to work with a disruptive SaaS product in the FinTech space using best-of-breed technologies?
Our client is seeking a Product Consultant to work with clients and potential customers on a business and technical level and demonstrate the business benefits of their market leading Collateral Management Product. This person will be a product expert and work with customers to maximise the value that they receive from this product.
This is a crucial time for the company as they are taking a step forward in scale and pace of development. As the team grows to meet these goals, there will be opportunities for emerging leaders.
- Provide consultancy to clients and other stakeholders
- Industry and product expert
- Engage with clients both on-site and off-site and build relationships which are mutually beneficial
- Provide input to project planning
- Facilitate customer integrations
- Provide business insights to development and test processes
- Solicit feedback and generate user documentation
- Degree in Computer Science or related Discipline
- 3+ years system analysis experience
- Ability to travel (Europe, South Africa and USA)
- Experience in Financial Services industry
- Expertise in Cloud/SaaS and on-site deployment
- Knowledge of Agile framework and software implementations
- Capable of fostering strong business relationships
- Desire to be a subject matter expert and maintain knowledge of current affairs/trends
- Capable of multi-tasking with multiple clients