|Date Posted||February 6, 2020|
Project / Programme
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||2 Years|
French/German Speaking Technical Consultant (Dublin)
Our client is a growing international SaaS company that specialises in experience management with a European headquarters in Dublin. With over 10,000+ enterprises worldwide, it has lead to exciting opportunities within the company as they plan for expansion
A rapid expansion is planned by 2020 to accommodate their over 10,000 enterprises worldwide which is leading to exciting opportunities within the company.
The Dublin office looking for a Technical Consultant to come on board to oversee their French/German enterprise clients with the goal of providing technical solutions and configuration services after the point of sale that directly contribute to the long-term success of their customers' programmes.
This role requires a technical background with the ability to explain technical information to a non-technical audience and someone who is capable of creating lasting client relationships.
- Assessing long-term programme strategy and identifying solutions that drive measurable success.
- Analysing client needs and advocating for feature enhancements on their behalf.
- Demonstrating unparalleled product expertise and problem-solving acumen to recommend software solutions tailored to your client's needs.
- Developing a deep understanding of client goals and objectives to advise on relevant programmes and technical solutions.
- Building systems to facilitate programme objectives and system effectiveness and measure reliability of services.
- Training clients on new and relevant features of the experience management platform
- Seamlessly integrate new product features into existing programmes.
- Designing and documenting functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and associated levels of effort.
- Execute build and configuration services that align to client objectives and strategic goals.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree 2.1 minimum (Ideally STEM)
- Fluent in English and either French/German.
- 2-6 years experience working in a technical, consulting or client-facing role.
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Comfort in working both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with software and front-end development.
- An ability to grasp clients' needs and recommend value-added solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]