|Date Posted||January 13, 2020|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||2 Years|
Front-End Engineer (Dublin)
Our client is international cyber security company that specialises in network detection and response – from cloud and data center workloads to user and IoT devices. Their platform accelerates threat detection and investigation using artificial intelligence to collect, store and enrich network metadata with the right context to detect, hunt and investigate known and unknown threats in real time.
Detecting attackers in real-time requires a high-performance suite of software that enables machine learning and statistical techniques. You will be joining a newly created team that has been tasked with detecting attackers in the cloud. This presents a unique opportunity to help shape the processes and practices of the team, as well as the technical architecture and delivery.
- Translate product requirements and concepts into clean, elegant, and performant user experiences
- Work with the User Experience team to create high value user interfaces
- Knowledge of software design principles and leading software development practices
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Willingness to get things done, take initiative and challenge existing assumptions and conventions
- Experience with component based design and design systems
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Expertise in automated testing in addition to continuous integration and deployment tools
- Knowledge of networking and networking protocols
- Knowledge of cyber security
- Knowledge of source code management tools; e.g. Git
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]