|Location||Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||2 Years|
My client is looking for a field service engineer in their service department who will be based in Naas, Co. Kildare, but also cover the rest of the country.
My client is the market leader in supply, service and validation of Specialised equipment for the Medical and Pharmaceutical industry. As part of their expanding workload, they are looking for a field service Technician to join their Engineering support team in Northern Ireland.
Reporting to the Service Team Leader and Service manager, the field service technician is responsible for the preventative maintenance, fault resolution, calibration and validation of a range of medical devices for the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
- Provide complete product support on designated equipment. This includes installation, commissioning, preventative maintenance, fault resolution, calibration and validation.
- Proactively manage customer relations with emphasis on communication with customers and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Generation of validation reports in a timely manner and in line regulated standards
- Manage and update spare parts and consumable parts used in your daily routine
- Flexibility in your approach to work and travel
- Comply with any departmental changes which have been implemented to aid the successful running of the service department.
- Proactively work with the service team leader regarding any issues observed in the field
- Ability to work well on your own yet still be in contact and offer support to a service team
- Strong fault-finding ability
- Technical qualifications: Electronic Engineering qualification.
- Excellent customer focus
- Motivated self-starter
- Full clean driving licence
- Speaks fluent English
- A field service based electronic / ICT background is also a distinct advantage.
The client is offering a strong base salary and benefits (including company vehicle - for full list of benefits contact Caroline ). Caroline Donlon is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Caroline in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact her via:
01-9056291 or 083 4524413