|Date Posted||December 17, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5+ Years|
Our client is a growing international SaaS company that specialises in experience management with a European headquarters in Dublin. With over 10,000+ clients worldwide, it has led to exciting opportunities within the company as they plan for expansion.
This exciting role will combine your passion for hiring, developing and leading teams and your ability to design/implement new business processes at one of the world's fastest growing SaaS companies. Working closely with our Head of Global Operations and other cross functional leaders, you will help establish new global processes/policies to increase efficiencies and enhance the overall customer experience.
The Global Ops Manager will typically lead 15 - 20 people across multiple teams. You should have a strong interest in (1) building elite teams; (2) driving operational best practices; (3) Experience Management ; and (4) product strategy.
- Lead a team of high-performing Product Specialists to deliver excellent customer support. This team serves as the talent incubator for the company and as such, the company hires fresh grads from top universities who are top of their class (typically graduating with a distinction, strong extracurricular involvement, passion for research, etc.)
- Provide coaching and mentorship to guide career development. Lead team capacity, forecasting, and resource allocation while accurately evaluating performance of team members and providing direct and actionable feedback
- Evaluate, embrace and implement new breakthrough technologies designed to deliver a customer experience that significantly outpaces the competition
- Design and implement innovative global and scalable operational processes that increase efficiency
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to identify and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Handle delivery of support and client issue resolution and initiate new strategies to ensure that client issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly
- Communicate team impact and results to key partners and act as an advocate for the team
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the Platform and other products and drive improvements to product quality/customer experience
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed hiring goals
- MBA or advanced degree from a premier university
- 8+ years of professional experience with an outstanding trajectory
- Prior leadership experience - Shown ability to build and lead teams to concrete and measurable results
- Self-starter capable of working concurrently across multiple projects in an energising environment
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to encourage others
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritise and meet bold goals
- Flexibility to deal with client and internal challenges as they arise and the ability to develop and implement strategies to overcome these challenges
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]