|Date Posted||February 26, 2019|
Project / Programme
|Career Level||Experienced (Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||15+ Years|
With a strong customer first culture, our client, a global SaaS B2B technology company, is looking for a seasoned Partner Manager that has technical depth, customer empathy and experience driving large scale programs. The ultimate goal of the role is to build a strong partner ecosystem to scale our client’s implementations and solutions.
- Lead the services relationship with some of our client’s most strategic system integration and professional services partners
- Coordinate partner engagement for targeted accounts and support delivery cycle
- Drive partner business reviews and report and represent the progress of the business plan execution
- Develop and cultivate a relationship with partner executive relationship sponsor
- Build and lead program schedule, obtaining input from partners to gain consensus and acceptance of achievements and target completion dates for all deliverables
- Provide ongoing governance of program by communicating with key partners to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- Ultimately build a strong partner ecosystem to scale our client’s implementations and solutions.
- 15+ years of experience required in developing and driving complex customer and/or partner programs.
- Track record of developing strong, collaborative partner relationships that result in strong joint businesses and material impact on the business
- A solid understanding of how to design and execute high-touch as well as broad programs leading to successful customer engagements and past experience in crafting and developing related partner programs.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Comfortable navigating complex organizations with a solid understanding of professional services operating models
- Manage deliverables, define success metrics, be a customer advocate on key partner-led engagements and implementations of our client’s solutions.
- Strong communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside our client and with their customers and partners.
Cathal Grogan is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Cathal in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact him via: