|Date Posted||December 17, 2019|
|Minimum Experience||10+ Years|
Our client is a growing international SaaS company that specialises in experience management with a European headquarters in Dublin. With over 10,000+ clients worldwide, it has led to exciting opportunities within the company as they plan for expansion.
As the Head of Global Operations - EMEA, you will combine real passion for hiring, developing and leading teams and your ability to design/implement new business processes at one of the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies. Working closely with our Head of Global Operations and other cross functional leaders, you will help establish new global processes/policies to increase efficiencies and improve the overall customer experience. The Head of Global Operations - EMEA should expect to have a team of 10 - 15 direct reports including at least one manager with a team of 20 Product Specialists and should be comfortable being a manager of manager.
Responsibilities reporting into the Head of Global Ops - EMEA could include Qualtrics University (technical product support), Resolution Team (incident escalation & resolution), Localisation and Enterprise Support Solutions. You will have a strong interest in (1) building extraordinary teams; (2) driving operational standard methodologies; (3) Experience Management; and (4) product strategy.
- Sit on the EMEA leadership team to represent the customer’s ongoing support needs to ensure success of customers across EMEA.
- Lead our team of high-performing Product Specialists to deliver extraordinary customer support. This team serves as the talent incubator for many significant roles with the company. As such, for the Product Specialist role, they hire fresh grads from top universities who are top of their class (median GPA above a 3.7, strong extra-curricular involvement, real passion for research, etc.).
- Provide coaching and mentorship to guide career development to both managers and more junior employees. Develop team capacity, forecasting, and resource allocation while accurately evaluating performance of team members and providing direct and actionable feedback.
- Evaluate, embrace and implement new breakthrough technologies designed to deliver a customer experience that significantly outpaces the competition.
- Coordinate with key leaders across various functions to drive growth
- Design and implement creative global and scalable operational processes that increase efficiency
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to identify and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Handle delivery of support and client issue resolution and initiate new strategies to ensure that client issues are resolved promptly and deeply.
- Communicate team impact and results to key partners and act as an advocate for the team
- Maintain an authoritative knowledge of the Platform and other products and drive improvements to product quality/customer experience.
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed daring hiring goals.
- MBA or advanced degree from a premier university
- 12+ years of professional experience with outstanding trajectory
- Prior leadership experience being a manager of managers
- Experience managing across multiple teams and/or geographies
- Experience at a fast-growing tech firm
- Proven track record of driving results across multiple teams
- Strong track record driving customer experience initiatives
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organization
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to inspire others
- International experience
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]