|Location||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|Date Posted||October 2, 2017|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
Digitary helps some of the world’s top universities to certify academic qualifications online.
Employers, universities and government agencies around the world use Digitary to verify certificates, transcripts and other credentials issued by our customers. Digitary was founded by Irish technology professionals based on ground-breaking technology. Our product competes and wins significant clients against large global competitors.
Digitary have prestigious and globally recognized Universities as clients. Our technology benefits educational and government institutions and students alike who need to access their qualification transcripts quickly and safely.
We pride ourselves on a good company culture and working environment. By working at Digitary you will get an opportunity to become part of a highly knowledgeable and experienced team, learn valuable new skills, and help transform the way legitimate academic qualifications are verified around the world.
Java Implementation Engineer – Digitary - Melbourne
We are now looking for a Java Implementation Engineer to join our Melbourne team and to assist both our existing Higher Education customers, and our new wave of international University clients as they onboard onto our SaaS platform.
This role is both technical and customer facing. The successful applicant will be required to
- Understand our Java-based, multi-tiered, enterprise-grade solution architecture and the underlying technologies in detail
- Act as a point of contact for customers to discuss their solution requirements during project implementation
- Handover to and assist the Customer Support team with issues that may arise after the customer goes live
- Execute the on-boarding of new customers to our platform according to a tailored project plan, which involves hands-on development with the following technologies:
- REST, XML
- Freemarker, XSL-FO (Apache FOP)
- Bash scripting
- HTML, CSS
Required Skills, Education & Experience
- Fluent oral and written English
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ professional experience in a technical customer-facing capacity
- Bash scripting 2-3 years exp
- Freemarker, XSL-FO (FOP)
- XML, REST
- HTML, CSS
- Atlassian Suite (Confluence / JIRA / Bamboo / Bitbucket)
- Zendesk Customer Support portal
- Understanding of Security, PKI and Encryption
Please note: All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and be fluent in both oral and written English
Digitary offer a competitive salary and benefits package for the right individual. Please email Technology Recruitment Consultant Caroline Donlon at [email protected] or Skype call username cdonlonvr for more information.