|Location||Dublin 2, Ireland|
|Date Posted||November 1, 2018|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||1 Year|
Join a diverse and innovative team intent on making a difference in the world of technology recruitment
Verify Recruitment is a leading technology recruitment consultancy based in Dublin City Centre, specialising in senior roles in the technology industry in Ireland. Our purpose is to source high calibre candidates for thriving & growing companies who seek to expand their workforce.
We are re-thinking the recruitment process - How companies communicate their roles & how we can help candidates gain the confidence that they are going forward for the right roles.
We offer clients a unique suite of cutting-edge Community Recruitment talent attraction services. Our unique recruitment model has already gained strong credibility with our extensive and high profile client list and our business is driven by referrals and recommendations from clients and candidates who have benefited from our best in class levels of expertise and service.
We will be introducing our suite of services into new markets, industries and geographical locations over the coming months. Due to continued success and new exclusive business wins, we are continuously looking for talented professionals to join our team of technology recruitment consultants.
As a Verify Consultant you'll strive to provide excellence to the people you engage with, whether clients or candidates, understanding the importance of representing not only our brand but the client brand and reputation. Your focus will be on sourcing the best candidates for our clients' roles as our success is measured on the quality of our matching not just the volume of CVs we submit to clients.
Junior Recruiter Role Responsibilities
- Candidate sourcing (online, social media, networking, database management)
- Candidate screening and support (interviewing, consultation, interview preparation, advising)
- Account Management - Developing a good understanding of clients and in order to build stronger relationships
- Business development (events, networking and client meetings)
- Achieving core KPIs and sales targets
- Developing and delivering end to end professional service solutions for companies in the rapidly expanding Irish technology sector
- Expanding your knowledge and network in the area of technology recruitment
- Using business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
- Attending client meetings
- We are interested in speaking to Junior Recruiters or target driven sales professionals with a strong work ethic, who are keen to gain experience in the technology industry and have a passion for technology.
- Minimum 1+ year experience in recruitment OR 1 year’s sales experience in a technology environment
- Degree in business, sales or technology related discipline desirable
- Adept at communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ambition and drive
- High energy & performs under pressure
What can we offer you?
- You will have the chance to earn money, progression and respect as a professional Technology Recruitment Consultant of a leading brand
- You will receive the best training and induction to quickly integrate you the Verify way.
- Your prospects are unlimited as part of a growing company
- The opportunity to join our authoritative, ambitious and successful team at Verify and be lead by a management team who possess strong technical and business backgrounds
- Excellent City Centre location
- Benefit from an established sales pipeline the full support of established dedicated inhouse sales and a creative marketing team with unique service offerings such as New Job Radio and a panel of industry experts who work with us to help drive business development.
- Remuneration is up to you! You will receive an attractive basic salary with a truly generous and realistic commission structure on top
At Verify Recruitment we are re-thinking the recruitment process - How companies communicate their roles. How we can help candidates gain the confidence that they are going forward for the right roles.
Cathal Grogan is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Cathal in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact him via: