|Date Posted||November 1, 2017|
Architect / Technical Lead
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
My client is a popular software solutions company located in the city centre. Due to massive overhaul in both technology and legislation we need to rethink on how we look at mobile data across Europe.
The office culture is one that values the social interaction and understands the importance of balance in your work life. At the same time, you would be surrounded by highly dedicated and motivated people.
A lot of companies talk about changing the world, but talk is cheap; are you ready to do it? In that case apply now.
(Also if you happen to be a sci-fi fan, that would be a bonus, since at one point someone named all the conference rooms after different locations from sci-fi movies!)
You will be a pivotal part of creating and migrating core systems to Cloud-based environments through microservices. You will be responsible for the design, execution and rollout of both the DevOps frameworks and the tools required to migrate existing products to the Cloud.
- An extensive background in designing and building Microservice architectures
- A fully developed working knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker-based systems
- Strong experience of core UNIX, network administration and WebOps (NGINX, JBoss, Wildfire, Apache, Tomcat) across Linux environments
- DevOps design/build CI/CD pipeline experience
- Working knowledge of IaaS/PaaS migration, automation, and provisioning
- Familiarity with AWS/OpenStack architecture, infrastructure performance and security practices
- Experience in cloud infrastructure practices, primarily performance and security
- Knowledge of management frameworks (AWS OpWorks/Salt, Chef, Puppet)
- A highly collaborative mindset and a highly ambitious streak
- An EU Passport / Stamp 4 Visa
Rose Farrell is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Rose in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact her via:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01 905 2693