|Location||Dublin 2, Ireland|
|Date Posted||July 13, 2018|
|Career Level||Experienced (Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||10+ Years|
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and inspired Life Science experienced Data Engineer to join our client at the early stage and make the difference leading the in extension of our platform.
In this role you will be working closely with the Chief Product Officer, the Dev Team (which you will belong to) and the Customers among the Top Pharmas in the world to bring ideas to life in agile cycles.
Flexibility, self management, can-do attitude and ability to efficiently deliver prototypes and demonstrations will be key.
Lead by doing and grow quickly with us: the company has just raised capital and is expected to expand very considerably in the next 24 months.
- Masters or higher (Ph.D ideal) title, ability to understand and discuss Life Science use cases.
- Hard core/proven 5y min / 10+ preferred data engineering skills covering all aspects of ETL, with core system administration/devops ability, exposure and some experience in Big Data technologies - ideally Elasticsearch, Hadoop/Spark.
- Awareness and some direct experience with NLP/ML/AI/Search as used in Life Sciences data use cases.
- Experience in modern team software development practices GitHub/Maven/Agile
- (Optional) exposure to semantic technologies / knowledge graphs / RDF / Open Life Science Data
- Communication ability
- A very exciting opportunity where you can make the difference and have major impact helping some of the world leading institutions with an innovative product. Ability to work directly with the founders on a day to day basis.
- Exciting early stage stock option package, Life Insurance, Pension Scheme.
- Salary commensurate to the experience
Location: Galway, Dublin or Cambridge (UK)
Sean Galligan is the point of contact for this role. If you have any questions for him in relation to this opportunity, please don"t hesitate to contact him via:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone:+ 353 1 905 2693