|Location||Dublin City Centre, Ireland|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2017|
UI / UX
|Career Level||Experienced (Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5+ Years|
A marketing analytics company in Dublin City Centre is seeking a lead web developer to build web strategy for their European operations.
This role is vital within the organisation –you will be running all of their European websites. You will also be in charge of a major project to build an entire new architecture for these sites.
- Lead a team of web developers
- Use your experience to guide localisation of European websites
- Guide SEO strategy with the marketing operations team.
- Design website improvements and build new ones.
- Work with teams across the world to ensure consistent branding and message.
- 6 or more years’ experience building and deploying websites
- International experience – your websites have been translated into several languages and localised for several markets.
- Experience leading and guiding a team
Rose Farrell is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Rose in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact her via:
Phone: 01 19052693 / 083 8682345