|Location||Dublin City Centre, Ireland|
|Date Posted||April 18, 2017|
UI / UX
|Career Level||Experienced (Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5+ Years|
A marketing analytics company in Dublin City Centre is seeking a web designer / producer / developer to build web strategy for their European operations.
This role is vital within the organisation – successful localisation of their website is key to increasing traffic, sales, and revenue.
- Lead a team of web developers
- Use your experience to guide localisation of European websites
- Guide SEO strategy with the marketing operations team.
- Design website improvements and build new ones.
- Work with teams across the world to ensure consistent branding and message.
- 6 or more years’ experience building and deploying websites
- International experience – your websites have been translated into several languages and localised for several markets.
- Very strong SEO experience
- The following technical skills: Adobe suite, CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap, WordPress,
- Experience leading and guiding a team
Rose Farrell is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Rose in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact her via:
Phone: 083 19052693