|Date Posted||May 17, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||10+ Years|
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of our client's organisation. They consult with customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from their products and services. The team understands their business goals and challenges and provides them with best practice insight and solutions.
They are looking for a driven and resourceful leader to manage their team of Portfolio Success Managers and have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion. They have impressive members on the team from consulting and technical backgrounds, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
This client is seeking a full-time Manager for the Portfolio Success Team in Customer Success. This individual will lead a team of consultants to ensure customers are lifetime champions. If you have 10+ years of experience with at least 3 years of leadership experience and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, this could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
What success looks like in the role
You will know you are doing a great job when your team’s customers renew and expand their usage of the platform. Team members can depend on you for guidance. You can train and mentor your team, provide direct and actionable feedback and are an excellent communicator. You care about the customer experience, are detail-oriented and love insight driven actions! You are resourceful in the face of challenges and refuse to give up until your clients succeed.
A day in the life
- Own a large P&L with accountability for achieving quarterly and annual revenue and expense targets. Manage team capacity, forecasting, and resource allocation.
- Build and develop a team of world-class consultants. Train and mentor team members into top-flight consultants that help customers maximise the value they get from Qualtrics solutions.
- Accurately evaluate the performance of team members and provide direct and actionable feedback.
- Manage a book of business of enterprise customers, engaging at an executive level
- Develop new strategies and techniques to improve the quality and breadth of services we provide to customers and the value they get from the client's solutions.
- Work with cross-functional counterparts to solve customer problems, improve our product offerings and improve the overall customer experience.
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders and act as an advocate for the team within the company.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the entire suite of solutions.
Sean Galligan is the point of contact for this role. If you’re confident that this role is a good fit for you, get in touch with him via e-mail at [email protected]