|Location||Dublin 2, Ireland|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||4 Years|
Our client aspires and strives to accelerate innovation in healthcare. They are working with leading brands in healthcare and the most exciting tech companies globally to drive new collaborations and ultimately improve the lives of millions of people. They source and promote innovators that can work with their partners to drive change, connecting them with the brightest minds in healthcare to identify new research, partnership and investment opportunities.
They are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the overall marketing activities and strategy of the company.
This role includes supporting and promoting the launch of their products, increasing awareness of their Advisory Panel and its value proposition amongst our target subject matter experts, positioning and promoting our client in the Digital Health industry and leading the development of future marketing strategies. To be successful candidates should be able to work hands on while also having the vision to plan and strategise for the future.
As the Marketing Manager you will be focused on leading the team’s marketing and communication efforts. From lead generation to customer retention, you will guide the team through the development of the brand and the positioning and roll out of their products. You will be marketing hire number one, and therefore will be building this function for the company from the ground up. This will be a big job; the right person will relish the opportunity to take it on.
Ultimately, you will be working to drive awareness and interest in the value propositions of our client in the Digital Health industry and amongst subject matter experts.
- Marketing positioning and strategy - Develop positioning and strategy that differentiates our client's platform in the Digital Health industry while being aligned to the company objectives. Iterate on strategies by analysing performance across various mediums
- Advisory Panel Promotion - Develop strategies and campaigns to more efficiently connect with potential advisors and experts, improving awareness and generating interest in becoming part of the panel.
- Product Marketing - In conjunction with the Product Management team assist in planning and overseeing the launch of new products and release.
- Prioritising the activities that will help us acquire and retain new customers using data to validate the prioritisation and investment in those activities.
- Develop a content and and communications strategy for the overall brand and new product launches.
- Manage social media communication across the team.
- Develop internal best practice guidelines for communicating with potential and existing customers.
- Budget - Oversee company marketing budget and allocate fund efficiently
- Content Management - Own the creation and development of appropriate content and collateral for deployment across various online and offline media.
- Event Management and Promotion - Collaborate with relevant internal and external stakeholders in developing and promoting our client's events.
- Social Media Management - Develop strategies and oversee our client's presence across various social channels both paid and organic
- Stakeholder management - Manage various external vendors and agencies including US based PR partner
- Reporting - Report to the CEO. Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goalls
- Digital Marketing. Experience working across various disciplines within digital marketing. You haveclearly displayed a willingness to seek better solutions and tools to address the problems and opportunities presented to you and your team.
- Experience copywriting. Ideally someone who has experience in writing blogs or reports to a deadline including proficient graphic design software.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Marketing role (B2B experience is preferred)
- Knowledge of the Digital Health, Clinical trials & Life sciences industries is a bonus
- Experience developing and implementing a product marketing plan
- Experience leading a small team and managing external vendor/agency relationships
- Ability to clearly communicate in both spoken and written word
- Familiarity with various social media platforms
- Event management experience
- Transitions comfortably from big picture thinking to hands on implementation
- Up to date with the latest marketing trends and best practices
- You have excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual. You can write quickly and concisely, and are creative in ensuring you get your point across
- Always have the courage to speak your mind, and share what might be unpopular opinions
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Come in on the ground floor of a fast growing global startup
- Progress your role with the growth of our client