|Date Posted||July 13, 2018|
|Career Level||Experienced (Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||10+ Years|
- Lead our team of high-performing Product Specialists to deliver excellent customer support. This team serves as the talent incubator for significant roles within the company. As such, for the Product Specialist role, our client typically hires fresh grads from top universities who are top of their class (median GPA above a 3.7, strong extracurricular involvement, passion for research, etc.).
- Provide coaching and mentorship to guide career development. Lead team capacity, forecasting, and resource allocation while accurately evaluating performance of team members and providing direct and actionable feedback.
- Evaluate, embrace and implement new breakthrough technologies designed to deliver a customer experience that significantly outpaces the competition.
- Design and implement innovative global and scaleable operational processes that increase efficiency and create raving fans using our client's product.
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to identify and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Handle delivery of support and client issue resolution and initiate new strategies to ensure that client issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly.
- Communicate team impact and results to key partners and act as an advocate for the team within our client's workforce.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of our client's experience platform and other products and drive improvements to product quality/customer experience.
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed hiring goals.
● MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university.
● Prior leadership experience.
● 8 - 12 years post graduate work experience in a combination of consulting firms or large multinational corporations.Preferred Requirements
- 1-3 years at a top tier consulting firm and/or relevant operational experience.
- Self-starter capable of working concurrently across multiple projects in a energizing environment.
- Shown ability to build and lead teams to concrete and measurable results.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to encourage others.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet bold goals.
- Demonstrated track record of dedicated customer problem solving.
- Flexibility to deal with client and internal challenges as they arise and the ability to develop and implement strategies to overcome these challenges.
- International experience.
Cathal Grogan is the point of contact for this role. If you have any questions for him in relation to this opportunity, please don"t hesitate to contact him via:
E-Mail: [email protected]