|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
|Minimum Experience||15+ Years|
This role may be based in Dublin or London
Our client are the market leaders in Experience Management with a platform which enables organisations to collect, manage and act on date across four key verticals of business. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment this role could be one which could appeal to you.
The Partner Success group is a growing team focused on establishing and cultivating alliances with key strategic partners. They are focused on developing partner practices that implement world-class customer and employee experience programs demonstrating the leading-edge XM capabilities of our client's platform. The team is passionate about engaging with partners on customer requirements and complex consulting services resulting in broad customer impact.
Our client is seeking a leader who will work within the Practice Launch team focusing on helping global strategic partners establish their experience transformation practice. The Experience Transformation role is a strategy/creative hybrid that serves as a strategic consultant to executives at key strategic partners. They leverage design thinking, analytical rigor and consulting experience to help partners establish and grow their experience management practices. Through their XM practice, the company's partners work with customers to discover, design, and develop growth strategies to create and drive change in the new experience economy. If you have 15+ years of experience in consulting roles with at least 5 years in practice development, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company this company and role could be a perfect fit.
Expectations for Success
- Develop and implement Experience Transformation Practice strategy with key global partners and stakeholders
- Build and own practice development business plan aligned to company and partner business goals and objectives
- Provide critical thought leadership in experience and digital strategies across understanding, concept, design, and implementation
- Map partner capabilities to strategic priorities of their new XM practice and jointly develop their growth roadmap
- Drive partner business reviews with assigned partners and report and represent the progress of the business plan execution within the company
- Develop and cultivate a relationship with partner executive relationship sponsor
- Lead team and provide ongoing governance of partner practice by communicating with key partners to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- Stay abreast of industry and competition – track marketplace developments including regulatory, technology, new products, and solutions
- Be a thought leader in experience management consulting space and technologies to ensure company and partners stay ahead of competitors
- 15+ years of experience and a track record of developing strong, successful consulting practices that result in a material impact on the business
- Extensive experience developing and driving complex customer engagements
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritising activities and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Comfortable navigating complex organisations with a solid understanding of professional services operating models
- Manage deliverables, define success metrics, be a customer advocate on key partner-led engagements and implementations of client solutions.
- Strong communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside company and with our customers and partners.
Cathal Grogan is the point of contact for this role. If you’re confident that this role is a good fit for you, get in touch with him via e-mail at [email protected]