|Location||Dublin 2, Ireland|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2017|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5+ Years|
My client is an e-Learning Solutions multinational, based in Dublin City Centre, catering to millions of students and professionals.
Fostering a highly collaborative culture which champions teamwork, passion, innovation, and creativity, my client harnesses an environment wherein milestones are celebrated, as are the people, and individual skills development and personal growth are paramount.
You would be joining them as a Product Designer as part of their learning platform development operations, focused on internationalisation and localisation practices as they continue to build their presence in the international market, driving towards universal accessibility.
You will be:
- Focused on the internationalisation of courses into various languages, exploring a wide variety of potential product solutions to facilitate.
- Working at the core of their product group, with regular collaborative work sessions and design reviews, excelling at quickly overcoming product challenges.
- Working within cross-functional teams to build accessible, intuitive, and fun products across their instructor, student, and business communities.
- An integral part of the overall product team with significant influence on every aspect.
- Highly instrumental in every level of the product’s development, from problem to delivery.
- Always considering the wider-scope of the project in line with their strategic aims.
- Focused on customer-centric design, centred on discovering the true needs and desires of the customer and building product aspects around those protocols.
- A natural-born storyteller, communicating insightful and compelling customer narratives and elucidating the overall design vision effectively and at every level of technical lingo.
- A highly-organised, dependable team player, keen to share your work, give and accept feedback, who relishes being a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Curious by nature with an insatiable appetite for learning every single day.
- Grabbing your passport and travelling to their US offices on occasion.
You will have:
- 5+ years experience in product design
- Finely developed skills in prototyping, visual design and interactivity.
- An extensive portfolio, illustrating both mobile and web development projects, demonstrating design experience from conception to realisation across multiple devices.
- An established familiarity with localisation and internationalisation practices (ideally).
- Pension Contributory Plan
- Equity Compensation Plan
- Commuting / Travel
- Parental Leave
- 25 Days Holidays
Eoghain Cooper is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Eoghain in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact him via:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01 905 2695
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe. For further information, go to www.verifyrecruitment.com