|Location||Dublin 2, Ireland|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2017|
|Career Level||Experienced (Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
My client is an e-Learning Solutions multinational, based in Dublin City Centre, catering to millions of students and professionals.
Fostering a highly collaborative culture which champions teamwork, passion, innovation, and creativity, my client harnesses an environment wherein milestones are celebrated, as are the people, and individual skills development and personal growth are paramount.
You would be joining them as a Product Manager as part of their professional learning platform development operations.
You will be:
- Setting the product strategy for platform on-boarding, as well as trial experience, and revenue flow.
- Performing tests left, right, and centre to discover and harness what drives conversion.
- Liaising closely with the sales and marketing teams to redefine the customer journey and raise awareness of your product and platform through to effective and efficient conversion.
- Collaborating with the entire platform team to ensure seamless integration between your processes and the total product experience for the customer.
- Keeping an eye on the competitive marketplace, looking for any and all advantages you can implement and develop to keep your product at the cutting edge.
- Highly motivated by a start-up environment, relishing a fast-paced, innovative, and iterative landscape around you.
- Driven by data, with a proven track record in the quantitative analysis of product concepts, competitive threats, and strategic opportunities based on said data.
- Highly customer-driven, attentive, tenacious, driven-to-action and a great communicator.
- Directly driving revenue for them, adept at turning trial users into lifelong customers.
- Grabbing your passport and travelling to their US offices between 4 and 7 times per year.
You will have:
- 3-6 years experience of product management, preferably with trial related and conversion products.
- A wealth of project management skills; from developing project plans to timely delivery.
- A highly collaborative and teamwork-based mentality; effectively working within business teams and creating jointly-owned metrics and end-goals.
- The ability to explain developments to a variety of audiences technical and non-technical through meetings, lecture-environments, documentation, over the phone, and on any surface you can possibly draw on.
- Experience with SQL for data-derived analysis from their pipeline, with access to the analytics team.
- Experience working closely with designers in creating an intuitive and elegant mobile/web UI.
- A very deep understanding of product leadership, with a knowledge of each stage of development, inspiring confidence in your team at every level in your collaboration.
- A BSc/BA in Computer Science, Business, Economics, Statistics or related fields.
- Pension Contributory Plan
- Equity Compensation Plan
- Commuting / Travel
- Parental Leave
- 25 Days Holidays
Breffni O’Sullivan is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Breffni in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact him via:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01 905 2692
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe. For further information, go to www.verifyrecruitment.com