|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Experienced (Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5+ Years|
Our client's Client Success Team is at the heart of their operations. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, they assist clients throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from their products and services. They understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, provide best practice and recommend solutions to the challenges they face. They are looking for resourceful individuals to join their CS team and have a huge impact on their clients' experiences. Our client has impressive members on this particular team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Our client is seeking a full-time Portfolio / Client Success Consultant who can ensure their clients are lifetime champions of both their company and their cornerstone SaaS product. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 4-7 years of client-facing experience, have the ability to build strong relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, this could just be the role you’ve been dreaming about.
What success looks like in this role
You will know you are doing a great job when your clients renew and expand their usage of our client's platform and services. You have outstanding organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with their clients. You are resourceful in the face of challenges, and refuse to give up until their clients succeed.
A day in the life
- Drive Client Success
- Develop relationships with influential stakeholders in a client organization and convert them into company and product champions
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts and advise clients on their journey to maximise the value they get from our client.
- Understand clients’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how our client can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement best practices in experience management across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Establish success plans that define client goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilise the platform
- Conduct client workshops to help them get the most out of their products
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally
- Advocate for the needs of clients to leaders in different departments
- Escalate critical client concerns internally and mobilise resources to resolve issues
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among their clients
- Monitor Client Health Metrics
- Monitor product usage and intervene as early as possible when risks arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and identify opportunities for growth
- Motivate their clients to conduct more research and carry their love of our client to other organizations
Sean Galligan is the point of contact for this role. If you have any questions for him in relation to this opportunity, please don"t hesitate to contact him via:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone:+ 353 1 905 2693