|Location||Santry, Dublin 9, Ireland|
|Date Posted||May 22, 2017|
Test / QA
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
Digitary helps some of the world’s top universities to certify academic qualifications online.
Employers, universities and government agencies around the world use Digitary to verify certificates, transcripts and other credentials issued by our customers. Digitary was founded by Irish technology professionals based on ground-breaking technology. Our product competes and wins significant clients against large global competitors.
Digitary have prestigious and globally recognized Universities as clients. Our technology benefits educational and government institutions and students alike who need to access their qualification transcripts quickly and safely.
We pride ourselves on a good company culture and working environment. By working at Digitary you will get an opportunity to become part of a highly knowledgeable and experienced team, learn valuable new skills, and help transform the way legitimate academic qualifications are verified around the world.
QA Lead – Digitary - Dublin
We are now looking for a QA Lead to join our Dublin team and to assist both our existing Higher Education customers, and our new wave of international University clients as they onboard onto our SaaS platform.
- Work closely with the Agile teams in sprint planning to analyse, plan, design and execute the tests required for releases
- Champion and execute quality assurance testing for the company for new functionality, BAU, regression and automation
- Collaborate with the development and support teams to produce solution designs and test plans
- Lead the product integration test activities for new customers and customer migrations
- Create new test cases based on new functionality/features delivered by the product team
- Automate new feature test cases and automate priority regression test cases for each customer test suite
- Ensure all defects/bugs that arise from testing are created with detailed information and logged accordingly in Jira
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years professional test experience in Agile product software environment, preferably with Java/JEE applications and Jira
- Experience in test automation and the identification of regression test cases for automation
- Experience of one or more major web application servers: AWS/ Tomcat, RESTful web services Experience with one or more major RDBMS; AWS Aurora, Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments
- Primary or Postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline preferred
- Experience working with Test Case Management Tools
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience testing Web Services; REST, SOAP
- ISTQB foundation certified or certified in a recognised Testing certification
- Experience testing front and back-end technologies
Please note: All applicants require a high standard of English and excellent communication skills and must be eligible to work in Ireland
Digitary offer a competitive salary and benefits package for the right individual. Please email Technology Recruitment Consultant Caroline Donlon at [email protected] or call 083 4524413 for more information.