|Date Posted||November 26, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
QA Performance Engineer (Dublin)
Our client is innovative Fintech developing a trade finance network. This distributed trade and working capital finance network provides an open platform and distributed network that allows trading parties to automate and streamline their trade and supply chain fiance activities, connect, exchange data, and transact peer-to-peer and in real-time.
The HQ in Dublin is looking for a QA Performance Engineer to collaborate with Architects, Developers, Business Analysts and other Software QA Engineers to provide the most connected and secure Trade Finance platform infrastructure for banks, assets managers, B2B networks and value-added service providers.
- Defining Performance Testing Strategies and Test Plans, including Soak, Load, Configuration and Spike testing approaches.
- Creating and maintaining an automated Performance Test Framework.
- Executing performance tests, interpreting test results.
- Evaluate and introduce appropriate tools for performance testing.
- Reporting of performance results.
- be responsible for understanding the business needs and technical infrastructure of their customers, while also designing personalisation solutions to deliver game-changing customer experiences.
- In depth performance testing experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux/ Unix Operating Systems.
- SQL performance metrics and tuning parameters.
- A good understanding of object-oriented programming and design concepts, Practical experience in at least one programming language (python, c#, java).
- Familiarity with performance test tools and analysis/metrics utilities such as Locust, JMeter, Graylog, Prometheus etc.
- Working knowledge of Azure, AKS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Scripting, Automation and tooling integration including for CI via Jenkins.
- Good understanding of micro service architecture and performance impacts.
- Good understanding of Multi-threaded/process platform designs, message-based. architectures, concurrency and sync/async performance impacts.
- Experience with code profiling.
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]