|Date Posted||May 17, 2019|
Project / Programme
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||4 Years|
Our client is a customer-focused experience data platform used by thousands of enterprise companies, from household names to startups, to help guide them in building products that their customers are going to love. Recently acquired by a top tier multinational, our client is looking to bolster their Solution Architect roster as part of their Custom Engineering hub in Dublin.
As a Solution Architect, you will combine your problem solving ability, business insight and deep technical, hands-on experience to help large enterprises utilise the power of our client's platform and transform their business. In this role, you will work with business and technical decision makers from our largest accounts, as well as their technology partners and account teams. Solution Architects engage early in the project lifecycle where the customer is just beginning to define the vision, envision what is possible and figure out if it’s feasible. The role requires an affinity for solution selling, technology evangelism, and customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers while explaining abstract technical concepts as they relate to business value is an absolute. You will lead Project Discovery and Design Sessions as well as Project Scoping conversations in order to validate the customer solution and articulate the business impact of the solution. You will accomplish this by designing technical solutions that meet customer’s business objectives. This role requires a high degree of cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Engineering, and customers. The position will provide technical expertise for scoping and defining solutions for customers with needs beyond the typical platform capabilities. It will also be an opportunity to influence the product roadmap by contributing to solutions utilized across multiple customer projects.
This position will report directly to the Head of Solution Architecture for EMEA.
A Day in the Life:
- Conduct discovery and solution presentation sessions with customer executive and IT teams.
- Understand the business requirements of the client to articulate the solution’s business value.
- Design and document unique solutions for individual customer’s needs by adapting the platform capabilities to the needs of our client’s enterprise-level customers.
- Work collaboratively across numerous functions to ensure compelling and sustainable solutions are built for customers.
- Establish positive relationships with the customer’s key technical and business decision makers.
- Assist in driving sales pipeline while enabling achievement of Professional Services billing targets.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of their internal research and other products.
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, runs multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
- Keep up to date with market trends in target industry, competitive insights and industry regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Have the ability and passion necessary to maintain deep understanding and technical expertise of new technologies, including competitive technologies, while continuing to handle customer opportunities.
Expectations for Success:
- Technical BEng, BSc degree, Computer Science or Mathematics background
- French or German fluency
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience in one or more of software solutions analysis, business analysis, software solutions consulting
- 3+ of solution architecture and design experience or experience implementing custom solutions for enterprise customers.
- 2+ of architecture, design, implementation and/or support of highly distributed applications.
- Good understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends and their impact on target industry organizations.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing consulting/architecture position within a software and/or services company.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
Even Better If You Have...
- Experience working within a software development and/or product management environment.