|Location||Dublin 2, Ireland|
|Date Posted||March 28, 2018|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
Our client, a DevOps/Software/Agile consultancy firm in Dublin City Centre, is currently seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join their expanding software team working with exciting new. Excellent knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies is required to lead one or more agile team(s) in the delivery of new features and enhancements on a number of customer facing applications and platforms.
- Excellent Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Experience working as a Scrum Master with one or more Agile teams
- Experience in project reporting in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders both up and down the organisation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing requirements
- Fluency in English
- A track record of delivering on Sprint Goals and Commitments
- Experience in facilitating the Scrum Ceremonies and ensuring adherence to Scrum processes.
- Ability to mentor and coach team members to become a self-organising Scrum team
- A track record of ensuring continuous improvement(s) using agile metrics and retrospective techniques.
- Knowledge of Agile Estimation and Planning techniques
- Skilled in using agile software development processes with a focus on delivering quality software.
- Experience in recognising Issues, Risks and Dependencies in all phases of an Agile project, and applying appropriate mitigation strategies
- Experience in working with Product Owners to help team understand and refine the Product Backlog in line with Customer requirements
- Lead by example, reflecting our core values in all your interactions with others
- Experience in delivering enterprise level software in a Telecoms environment.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Operational Support Systems (OSS) and/or DevOps environments
- Software Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Software Engineering best practises
- Technical exposure to the some of the following technologies : Java, Perl, Python, Linux, Shell Script (BASH), SQL
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare cover for the employee
- Pension – Generous pension plan that increases with age
- Life Assurance cover
- Annual Leave – 22 days leave increase to 23 after a year , 24 after 2 years.
- Bike to work Scheme and Tax Saver Ticket
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks and regular staff competitions
- Extras: Complimentary fresh fruit, monthly pizza & cake day, an active running club and quarterly health talks.
Breffni O'Sullivan is the contact for this role. If you have any questions about the role, or would like to chat about it, please get in touch with him via e-mail at [email protected], or via phone at +353 1 905 2692