|Location||Dublin 2, Ireland|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
Our client aspires and strives to accelerate innovation in healthcare. They are working with leading brands in healthcare and the most exciting tech companies globally to drive new collaborations and enable innovation in healthcare and medicine.
What they are looking for:
A Senior Digital Health Associate who will be responsible for conducting and delivering research to their partners on a regular basis.
This role also involves supporting some key customers/ partners strategically, understanding their needs, and working in a collaborative manner with the rest of the Research team to deliver first class content and insights. It may also involve seeking opinions from key opinion leaders in the healthcare ecosystem to enrich your own work. You will multi-task, you will engage with and stimulate your peers, you will hustle and have fun while doing so (they promise!)
Things you will be doing:
Help their clients understand the technological developments in their area of interest and support them as they develop and deliver their health technology strategy. Helping them to unlock the business value from emerging healthcare technologies and being a part of our client's community.
Insight Reports and Presentations
- Conduct analysis of the health technology market in order to meet customer needs
- Effectively communicate highlights of analysis and research in reports, and presentations in order to generate insights for clients
- Nominate and engage thought leaders in the digital health landscape to enrich your research/ reports
- Deliver first class briefings/ research to clients
- Gain a deep appreciation of the clients and their business needs and strategic priorities within digital health.
- Build lasting relationships, both face to face and online with clients
What you will be to knock this one out of the park:
- Health Sciences core educational background from a reputable university
- 3+ years’ experience in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge and experience in Digital Health, & Life Sciences industries is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken
- Ability to digest and analyse large volumes of information in a timely manner
- Have confidence and good presentation skills
- Fun-loving, energetic, adapting