|Date Posted||March 1, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5 Years|
Our client is a rapidly growing startup building an all-in-one POS and management software platform. An Android tablet based system helps its clients and partners operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways.
They are looking for a self-motivated individual who loves building great software. Their core applications are built on native Android technology and operate in online, offline and limited mesh offline modes. They connect to a cloud-based microservices backend which operates at scale. They currently need a talented engineer to help build and maintain the highest quality product features using the best patterns and practices and leveraging the state of the art in the Android ecosystem.
Strong experience developing Android applications with Java is essential and experience with Kotlin will be a big plus.
As an Android developer on the Dublin team, you will be:
- Building features that customers love
- Designing, building and maintaining high performance, flexible and highly scalable android code
- Participating in designing, estimating effort, implementing, testing, debugging, configuring, integrating and documenting your projects
- Diagnosing performance bottlenecks and implementing optimizations
- Learning and advocating for Android development best practices across Toast
- Participating in code reviews to ensure technical implementations meet functional requirements and mentoring other team members