|Location||Dublin 2, Ireland|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2017|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5 Years|
My client is an e-Learning Solutions multinational, based in Dublin City Centre, catering to millions of students and professionals.
Fostering a highly collaborative culture which champions teamwork, passion, innovation, and creativity, my client harnesses an environment wherein milestones are celebrated, as are the people, and individual skills development and personal growth are paramount.
You would be joining them as a Full Stack Engineer as part of their professional learning platform development operations.
You will be:
- Developing, testing, and releasing end-to-end features for their integrated professional e-learning services platforms.
- Planning, organising, and working within fortnightly agile sprints.
- An active participant in code previews and post-deployment site monitoring.
- A mentor to junior developers, guiding them on their path to becoming proficient developers using best practices and processes in software development.
- Contributing to their internal team-based, highly collaborative culture, emphasising the values of quality, robustness, and scalability.
- Leading by example in contribution and the adoption of new initiatives and innovations.
- Carefully evaluating new technologies for performance improvement and fluidity of software implementations.
- Occasionally functioning as a technical lead on a variety of tasks and projects, including project, resource, and deployment planning in addition to your engineering responsibilities.
You will have:
- Very strong technical and interpersonal communication skills.
- An unwavering ability to learn, work with, and migrate, within exiting code bases.
- Extensive familiarity with computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures etc), as well as object-oriented design.
- Experience with relational database management systems (MySQL) and SQL.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping systems (Django preferred).
- A deep understanding of distributed task protocols and scripting (Python, Celery).
- Experience with Linux/Unix system architectures.
- Testing experience, across back-end, front-end, and integration.
- A tenacious desire to exceed expectations, going the extra mile when required.
It’d be great if you also have:
- SaaS Enterprise experience.
- Experience with JS Tools and libraries (Webpack, Mobx).
- SSO, SAML, and experience with similar technologies.
- Experience collaborating with remote teams in different time zones.
- Contributed previously to public open-source projects and are involved with the local tech community.
- Experience teaching, either online or in other environments.
- Pension Contributory Plan
- Equity Compensation Plan
- Commuting / Travel
- Parental Leave
- 25 Days Holidays
Sean Galligan is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Sean in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact him via:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01 905 2691
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe. For further information, go to www.verifyrecruitment.com