|Date Posted||November 29, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||4 Years|
Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Finetch) (Dublin)
Our client is innovative Fintech developing a trade finance network. This distributed trade and working capital finance network provides an open platform and distributed network that allows trading parties to automate and streamline their trade and supply chain fiance activities, connect, exchange data, and transact peer-to-peer and in real-time.
The HQ in Dublin is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, who’ll own and ensure that their services—both internally critical and externally-visible systems—have reliability and uptime appropriate to users' needs and a fast rate of improvement while monitoring capacity and performance. You’ll be part of a deeply experienced team that cares about building great software and is excited about working at the forefront of the blockchain industry.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- As a senior member of the team, you'll use both technical and relational skills to lead large scale projects to completion.
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with strong communication skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ Years of experience in an Operations/SRE role.
- 4+ Years of experience working with Python or Go
- Strong troubleshooting skills to keep our services highly available
- Strong scripting/shell skills (sed/awk/tmux etc)
- Strong skills with bash.
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code. (Helm, Terraform, GitOps)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]