|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
UI / UX
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5+ Years|
Our client is a leading provider of managed cloud solutions, bringing together the flexibility, availability, and community of the public cloud with the security, performance and control that the enterprise demands.
They are currently looking for a UX Developer to join their Dublin development team as part of a new Front End team, re-establishing the capability from the previous team in Australia.
What you'll be doing
- Design and help build high-quality software components for Cloud Computing
- Contribute to the evolution of the overall product technical architecture – in particular, lead the effort to ensure that our cloud solutions are interactive, intuitive, consistent and very easy for customers to navigate and use
- Work closely with Product Management to refine product requirements into UI designs and detailed technical requirements
- On-going enhancement of software development life-cycle and software engineering best practices
- Evaluate 3rd party technology and tools, as required
- What would make you a good fit for this role?
- 8+ years experience designing/developing enterprise web application
- Experience with event-driven UI frameworks is essential
- Experience capturing statistics on customer usage, profiling user experience
- Wireframing / Prototyping (Balsamiq)
- UI design using vector based tools such as Adobe Illustrator or iDraw is an advantage
- Knowledge of UI design patterns
- Knowledge of Spring MVC or similar frameworks is an advantage but noncritical
- Ability to analyse and apply CSS across differing web browsers
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
Eoghain Cooper is the point of contact for this role. If you’re confident that this role is a good fit for you, get in touch with him via e-mail at [email protected]