|Date Posted||November 7, 2017|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||3 Years|
Our client is a medical device plant based in Bray. This is a permanent role and offers the opportunity to work across a wide range of products and manufacturing processes. If you are a Validation Engineer seeking the next step in your career, this could be the one. Career progression is very much available.
- Provide support for New Product Introduction, ensuring that all relevant standards are maintained.
- Lead a team of 8 Validation Engineers
- Develop Validation Plans and Protocols
- Mentor and train junior members of the team
- 3+ years of experience as a Validation Engineer, ideally in the Device sector
- Experience with the following protocols: cGMP, PFMEA, DQ, PQ.
- Experience validating Cleanrooms (ISO14644)
- Experience leading a team of engineers
Rose Farrell is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Rose in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact her via:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01 905 2693
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe. For further information, go to www.verifyrecruitment.com