|Date Posted||July 13, 2018|
UI / UX
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5+ Years|
Our client is a leading provider of cloud solutions, bringing together the flexibility, availability and community of the public cloud with the security, performance and control that the enterprise demands.
We are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their Dublin development team, with an emphasis on User Interface and User Experience skills.
- Design and build high quality software components for Cloud Computing.
- Contribute to the evolution of the overall product architecture – in particular, help to lead the effort to ensure that our cloud solutions are interactive, intuitive, consistent and easy for customers to navigate and use.
- Work closely with Product Management to refine product requirements into UI designs and detailed technical requirements.
- On-going enhancement of software development life-cycle and software engineering best practices.
- Evaluate 3rdparty technology and tools, as required.
Technical Skills Required:
- 8+ years experience developing enterprise web application software with Java, using open source frameworks and tools.
- Full Stack Experience
- Experience with event driven UI frameworks like Angular, React or Ember is essential including testing.
- Knowledge of JSON, XML, XSD, JAXB and related technologies.
- Familiarity with developing Java based software and User interfaces with source control (Git) and continuous integration and deployment (Jenkins) is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing/Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) utilising stateless architectures is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring MVC and similar frameworks is an advantage but non-critical.
- UI/UX experience:
- Wireframing / Prototyping.
- CSS / SASS.
- An understanding of branding.
- Experience capturing statistics on customer usage, profiling user experience
- UI design using vector based tools such as Adobe Illustrator or Autodesk Graphic is highly advantageous.
- Experience with the Atlassian toolset – Confluence,
- Experience with Jetbrains tools a distinct advantage (IntelliJ IDEA, Google Android Studio, WebStorm, etc.).
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
Personal Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Proven team player
- Flexibility in a dynamic, fast paced work environment
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Focused with strong attention to detail, particularly in user interface design and implementation.
Sean Galligan is the point of contact for this role. If you have any questions for him in relation to this opportunity, please don"t hesitate to contact him via:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone:+ 353 1 905 2693