|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5+ Years|
We have a highly unique opportunity for a driven, passionate Technical Consultant in a Data Intelligence company, dealing with Pharmaceutical, Financial, Law Enforcement and high end Machine Logging environments.
If you’re passionate about Big Data, Analytics and its impact on Enterprise, and love working with brilliant engineers and customers to join the dots to bring solutions to life, this is an opportunity to join an Early Stage, VC Backed company with very ambitious plans.
- A great start-up with a unique approach to Data Intelligence, combining Search and Knowledge Representation approaches
- Momentum – imagine in a crowded “Big Data” world clients telling us we have a unique value proposition and they "have never seen something like this" (and want it! :))
- A passionate team with the highest academic credentials in Data Semantics research
- Clients in Life Sciences, Financial Services and Law Enforcement & Intelligence
- Funding and experienced leadership
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial enterprise software implementation, enterprise software environments and support roles
- Good client facing skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- General development experience and proficiency. While the role is primarily about integration to solve customer problems, special improvements, bug fixes or customizations will be required and you won't be shy to get hands on code, side to side with the dev team.
- Experience developing, configuring and supporting Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana. Competence on ETL tools and and data integration workflows, using several backends
- Proficiency in Python and in general scripting languages.
- The ability to travel when needed for client engagements, experience in out of hours supporting roles
You preferably have:
- Experience in a startup dealing with scaling the client base
- Exposure to modern Data technologies (Hadoop, Cloudera, Apache projects)
- Exposure to the leading Business Intelligence and Data Logging tools (Tableau, Cognos, QlikView, Splunk or others)
- Semantics (OWL, RDF)
- Exposure to Machine Language, Natural Language processing, Data Science
- Agile certification
Eoghain Cooper is the point of contact for this role. If you have any questions for him in relation to this opportunity, please don"t hesitate to contact him via:
Phone:+ 353 1 905 2693