|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5 Years|
We have a very unique opportunity for a driven, passionate Technical Consultant in a Data Intelligence company, dealing with Pharmaceutical, Financial, Law Enforcement and high end Machine Logging environments.
If you’re passionate about Big Data, Analytics and its impact on Enterprise, and love working with brilliant engineers and customers to join the dots to bring solutions to life, this is an opportunity to join an Early Stage, VC Backed company with very ambitious plans.
- A great start-up with a unique approach to Data Intelligence, combining Search and Knowledge Representation approaches
- Momentum – imagine in a crowded “Big Data” world clients telling us we have a unique value proposition and they "have never seen something like this" (and want it! :))
- A passionate team with the highest academic credentials in Data Semantics research
- Clients in Life Sciences, Financial Services and Law Enforcement & Intelligence
- Funding and experienced leadership
- Stock Options as part of your compensation! be part of the excitement of a very fast growing early stage company.
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial grade Java Programming
- Solid experience in Java Asynchronous, Distributed, Multithread programming
- Solid experience with the Java Security model and the way that security works in most enterprises.
- Solid understanding of performance programming and optimizations
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experienced in team work.
You preferably have:
- Exposure to Elasticsearch, Lucene or others information retrieval backends.
- Solid understanding of JDBC and Enterprise Grade databases (Advanced SQL querying/optimizations/views/indexes/management/security)
- Experience of environments such as Cloudera/Hortonworks