|Date Posted||December 6, 2019|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5+ Years|
Software Engineer - Fintech (Dublin) Our client is innovative Fintech developing a trade finance network. This distributed trade and working capital finance network provides an open platform and distributed network that allows trading parties to automate and streamline their trade and supply chain fiance activities, connect, exchange data, and transact peer-to-peer and in real-time.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-expanding Fintech that is disrupting and revolutionising the finance industry. Our client is looking for smart & enthusiastic full stack and back-end developers, who can thrive in a fast-paced, fun & bleeding-edge technology environment and who are looking to challenge themselves and our client to do better
- Contribute to and drive the success of the team in designing, developing, testing and delivering high quality enterprise grade software solutions.
- Working closely with engineers, architects and product managers across the whole business. Engaging with distributed teams and partners to ensure cohesive development across the platform and technical stacks.
- Contribute to story refinement and create solution designs.
- Ability to design and implement solutions to complex problems with minimal supervision.
- Participate in code, test and design reviews.
- Mentor other software developers on design patterns and development best practices
- Investigate, evaluate & introduce appropriate tools, technologies & techniques.
- Minimum of Bachelor level software degree or equivalent courseware and work experience.
- 5+ years of real-world commercial experience in delivering production grade software
- Kotlin/Java application development experience using Spring boot
- Experience working in an Agile development environment within scrum or Kanban teams
- Experience in automated testing, working with a number of automated frameworks (e.g. Robot, NUnit, Jasmine, Cucumber, Selenium/Protractor, etc)
- TDD and BDD experience an advantage
- Working knowledge of OO Design principles and patterns such as SOLID & DRY
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST and API design for extensibility and portability. Swagger or openAPI experience
- Proven experience developing SaaS on Azure or AWS.
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high loads including performance and memory profiling
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems, including HA, DR, security and resiliency aspects.
- Experience with designing and implementing microservices
- Experience working with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and build thoughtful solutions
- Experience working with containers and orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, AKS, Docker, istio, etc.)
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]