|Location||Dublin, Ireland, Ireland|
|Date Posted||May 22, 2017|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||2 Years|
|Salary||Neg + benefits|
Do you want to be part of a new engineering team being built out of Dublin? An opportunity is now available with our client for a Software Engineer. Our client is rapidly growing, well-funded SAAS company which has several thousand enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,000 employees, and impressive revenue growth and profitability.
With a world-leading insight platform, our client has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. This is a very exciting time to join our client at their modern Dublin City Centre HQ.
Join a new growing team of extremely passionate engineers who are building the next industry-leading cloud-based insights platform. Their job is to make it easy for clients to gather data, analyze results and drive actions to improve their customer experience by building an immersive, simple-yet-powerful SaaS product
- Developing scalable, fast, robust solutions to solve complex business problems
- Solve technical challenges such as designing for unpredictable load
- Working closely with your peers to gather and incorporate their feedback into your feature design
- Participating in daily stand-up meetings, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Obsessing over the performance of your new features and applying the same lessons to improve the performance of existing features
- Collaborating with clients on custom features and having fun doing it
- Designing features for a cutting edge, cloud-based, insights platform including data ingestion, scaling, and resolution workflows.
- Strong academic background in Computer Science or related disciplines, Masters or PhD preferred
- Ability to identify the technology that best solves the problem presented
- Ability to transition and adapt easily across technologies
- Superior software engineering principals
- Deep understanding on computer science fundamentals including algorithms and data structures
- Demonstrated ownership of design and technical decisions
Sean Galligan is the point of contact for this role. If you have any questions for Sean in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact him via [email protected]
Verify Recruitment is a specialist consultancy which recruits for technology organizations throughout Ireland, the UK and Europe. Founded in 2009, Verify Recruitment is the preferred consultancy of innovative technology clients, ranging from indigenous Irish start-ups to globally recognised brands.