|Date Posted||November 28, 2019|
Architect / Technical Lead
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5+ Years|
Solution Architect (SaaS) (Dublin)
Our client is a growing international SaaS company that specialises in experience management with a European headquarters in Dublin. With over 10,000+ clients worldwide, it has led to exciting opportunities within the company as they plan for expansion.
This role requires you to combine problem solving ability, business insight and deep technical, hands-on experience to help large enterprises utilise the power of our client’s platform and transform their business. It requires an affinity for solution selling, technology evangelism, and customer engagement.
- Conduct discovery and solution presentation sessions with customer executive and IT teams.
- Understand the business requirements of the client to articulate the solution’s business value.
- Design and document unique solutions for individual customer’s needs by adapting the platform capabilities to the needs of enterprise-level customers.
- Work collaboratively across numerous functions to ensure compelling and sustainable solutions are built for customers.
- Establish positive relationships with the customer’s key technical and business decision makers.
- Assist in driving sales pipeline while enabling achievement of Professional Services billing targets.
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, runs multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
- Keep up to date with market trends in target industry, competitive insights and industry regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Have the ability and passion necessary to maintain deep understanding and technical expertise of new technologies, including competitive technologies, while continuing to handle customer opportunities
- Technical BEng, BSc degree, Computer Science or Math background
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience in one or more of software solutions analysis, business analysis, software solutions consulting.
- 3+ of solution architecture and design experience or experience implementing custom solutions for enterprise customers.
- 2+ of architecture, design, implementation and/or support of highly distributed applications.
- Good understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends and their impact on target industry organizations.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing consulting/architecture position within a software and/or services company.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, email your profile to [email protected]