|Location||Dublin City Centre, Ireland|
|Date Posted||October 1, 2017|
Architect / Technical Lead
|Career Level||Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||5+ Years|
My client is a popular software solutions company located in the city centre.
Due to massive overhaul in both technology and legislation we need to rethink on how we look at mobile data across Europe.
The office culture is one that values the social interaction and understands the importance of balance in your work life.
At the same time you would be surrounded by highly dedicated and motivated people.
A lot of companies talk about changing the world, but talk is cheap are you ready to do?
In that case apply now.
(Also if you happen to be a sci-fi fan, that would be a bonus, since at one point someone named all the conference rooms after different locations from sci-fi movies!)
- Creating a unique and bespoke software solution for each high-profile customer
- The main stack is Java (but you don’t have to be a Java expert)
- High level design of private and public cloud implementations
- Assisting the sales team with technical queries and loaning them your expert knowledge
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Solutions Architect
- Experience working with highly demanding customers
- Cloud design experience
- A background in software development
- A bit of Linux
- Very strong communications skills
- A strong desire to deliver
Rose Farrell is the point of contact for this job. If you have any questions for Rose in relation to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact her via:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01 19052693