|Location||Dublin City, Ireland|
|Date Posted||April 18, 2017|
Architect / Technical Lead
|Career Level||Experienced (Manager)|
|Minimum Experience||10+ Years|
A rapidly growing SaaS company are looking for suitable candidates to join their team as a Solution Architect. This is a chance to leverage business acumen and hands-on technical expertise to help clients fully utilise the company's platform and transform their business. You will work closely with the customers to define their vision and explain abstract technological concepts and their business value.
You will engage early in the project lifecyle and work to design technical solutions which exceed client expectations while working with internal Sales and Engineering teams to ensure their delivery.
This position will report directly to the Head of Solution Architects.
- Design and document custom solutions which adapt the company's platform to match the needs of the client
- Work with Sales and Engineering teams to deliver compelling solutions
- Assist in driving sales pipelines and meeting billing targets
- Establish strong relationships with clients key stakeholders and decision-makers
- Understand client business requirements and translate them to solutions
- Expert knowledge of market trends and industry developments
- Completer expertise over company's platform and products
- Have the ability and passion to maintain technical excellence with emerging technologies while simultaneously managing customer opportunities.
- Technical BSc degree with a strong background in Computer Science or Maths
- Solution design experience
- Experience reviewing and editing existing code bases for an enterprise-grade technology stack
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, emerging business and computing trends and their impact on clients and markets
- 5+ years experience in architecture, design, implementation and/or support of highly distributed applications
- Prior work experience in consulting with a SaaS company
- Previous experience in several of the following:
- Software Design
- Application Design
- Systems Operations
- Database Architecture
- IP Networking
- IT Security
This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package
The company are currently only accepting candidates with Stamp 4 Visas or EU Passports.
Verify is a specialist consultancy recruiting IT professionals for organizations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and; for more information go to www.verifyrecruitment.com
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please contact Rose Farrell at [email protected]